Our senior professionals have provided comprehensive M&A advisory services to public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses, and other middle-market companies in hundreds of sale and acquisition transactions.
Exclusive Sales & Corporate Divestitures
England & Company negotiates exclusive sales of public and private middle-market companies, and divestitures of subsidiaries and divisions of larger corporations. Acting for corporate clients, special board committees, or selling shareholders, we operate a focused and efficient sell-side advising process to maximize proceeds and achieve an optimal transaction structure.
Our key M&A advisory services in completing exclusive sale assignments include:
- Conducting a rigorous due diligence of our client and its growth prospects
- Preparing customized sales materials to position our client’s unique value proposition
- Working closely with our client to identify the field of potential buyers, and then marketing the business, with strict confidentiality, only to highly qualified candidates
- Soliciting and negotiating acquisition bids structured to achieve our client’s objectives
- Assisting with the documentation and successful closing of the sale
England & Company assists corporations and private equity groups in strategic acquisitions and buyouts of companies, divisions, and product lines. Based on our deep industry history and relationships, we find opportunities that others can’t uncover. We help our clients accurately assess the strategic merits of potential combinations and we move quickly to close those transactions that survive the strategic review process.
Our key buy-side advisory services include:
- Developing strategic acquisition criteria
- Identifying and approaching acquisition candidates
- Conducting due diligence of the target
- Assessing potential synergies and transaction risks associated with the target
- Preparing valuation analyses and providing advice on bidding strategies
- Structuring, negotiating, and closing the acquisition